Halaman

Sabtu, 06 November 2010

Spare Time and To-Do List

Saturday, suppose to be free after a busy week, but exception for me. I still have a long list of 'what to-do's. 


List that I made yesterday

  • Monday: 2 Chapter for Religion test and Vocabulary test
  • Tuesday: Social test
  • Thursday: Final examination for Mandarin
  • Next Monday: Deadline for Mathematics Project
  • Next Tuesday: Essay test for Biology

Sigh, I couldn't believe I'll through this crazy schedule soon after my weekend ended. But I should enjoy it, I must do this tasks with pleasure, I shouldn't complain about it. I'm lucky enough my parents put me in a good school, I'm fortunate enough I can get an education, many children not as lucky as me right!? Anyway, for the first time since my end of term holiday ended, I drew, yes I drew today at my spare time.


My drawing, not as good as olden time, lack of practice


Old drawing

I hope my hands will produce a better drawing which I must increase time for practice! Happy Saturday, Happy weekend, and last Happy Deepvali!

2 komentar:

Irene Melia Puspita mengatakan...

ahh angie, gue baru tau lu punya blog :D
u've nice blog here, nice drawing ngie mau dong digambar juga ntar gue post ke blog :p
keep blogging, i've follow ur blog, mind to folback? :)

Yannie mengatakan...

Angie, you are so talented in drawing. Good that you have a check list on what to do. Have a good rest if you think you need to, then only you can have more energy to finish all the things to do. Best of luck from Aunty Yan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...