Halaman

Selasa, 02 November 2010

No Need to Worry Anymore!

Yipee, I'm accepted in Tunas Muda International School (TMIS). I'm officially accepted, they called my Ma this evening. I'm so happy now, no need to worry anymore about senior high school, everything run smoothly as my planning. I can't wait to go there next year, will be such an exciting experience to attend international school since I knew the curriculum and programmes well. Mostly, schools with an international accreditation prepare senior students for university better than public schools do.

Anyway, I got 68 for Mathematics test as I guessed before. I should work hard for Mathematics and try to love it more *sigh*. Luckily, it's just Mathematics, I have no problem with other subjects. I had an English POP Quiz of vocabularies this afternoon, 3 Chapter from Bridges to Literature textbook, I got 1 mistake out of 20, satisfying for me :) Next week will be a battle field, I'll have Religion, Social, and English tests plus I should pratice violin for Christmas event on December (I haven't decide if I'll join or not but my teacher gave the music sheet already, he told me to  try it at home).

As I told, I borrowed a book from library yesterday, Face on the Milk Carton. I didn't find the sequel at library when I searched for it today, too bad! So I borrowed 2 other books.


Summer Camp Secrets and Seesaw Girl

I'm currently reading Summer Camp Secrets which pretty good for me, I'm on page 50 something. I will just finish it day after tomorrow I bet! Ha ha ha :D Okay, enough for today, I should to go my Mathematics course and struggling to love it more. Wish me luck!

2 komentar:

Yannie mengatakan...

Mathematics was my favourite subject when I was a student. My tips is doing mathematics everyday, practise make perfect. You have a nice day.

Angie mengatakan...

Aunty Yan, I plan to do your tips actually, I should pratice more and more, sometime I'm too lazy to pratice but honestly your girls, especially April, to see her achievments make me want to fight more for my math :) thx for visit my blog ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...