Halaman

Senin, 01 November 2010

Bad Monday?

Started my day, go to school as usual, today is Monday. I was in hurry, I rushed into table and grabbed random food there for breakfast.



This is what I got? Korean biscuits with chocolate inside.

Glad I brought a packet of meals inside my bag for break time unless I would starve during school time. Anyway, something bad happened to me. I fell from school stairs ;( I injured my right leg and it was sore so badly till I ran to the toilet and cried. I skipped a few minutes of my Mathematics session. It was bad. And my feeling just wasn't right today, my mind full of thoughts. Sometime my heart beats really fast due to my thought about wheter I'll be accepted in my new school or nah. I felt simply sad and chaos today. I guess, teenager type of hormones *Slap forehead*

Fortunately, something was enough to kept me entertained today.


Book that I borrowed from library

Yes, book titled Face on the Milk Carton did entertain me. I simply love the main idea of this story which is unique. Total pages are around 186. I finished it today directly and I planned to borrow the sequel tomorrow.
I hope everything will be good for Tuesday ;( Bad Monday? Fine, I get over you, good night!

2 komentar:

Yannie mengatakan...

Hi Angie, thanks for dropping Aunty Yan's blog. Hope you have a good Tuesday. :)

Angie mengatakan...

Hi Aunty Yan, thanks to you too for visiting my blog. I do have a nice Tuesday n I hope a nice one for you too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...