Halaman

Jumat, 03 Desember 2010

It's Over

Yes, proudly and happily I say that my final examination week was over this morning! So, I'm back here after one stressful week, finally, I could take my breath at last. Next few weeks will be so much fun, I believe!

Anyway, as this week wasn't enough with bunch of madness, I got a really bad thrush on my mouth. And today, a sudden headache was attacking my head. I slept for 5 hours after went back from school. And thank God, that headache just disappeared when I woke up. I think my body was so exhausted lately, especially because of final examinations. I had many sleepless days this week. But forget it, final examination week was over people!

My Dad took me and my siblings went to cinema. What movie we picked? Of course, Rapunzel! We got 9 PM show, quite late eh?


Narnia 3D released today! Will definitely watch it later


I posed with a creepy face, I was the bad witch, find me for reward! :P

As we waited, we visited Gramedia bookstore. I bought a novel, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. Chelsea picked her favorite comic, Kochimuitte Miiko!


Dad payed our purchases, got 20% discount for all items, 1-12 Dec only!


Always love Nicholas Sparks's novels! He's awesome


Bought a yummy beverage, Chocolate Bubble Ice by Quickly, our favorite :)

We went back home at 11 PM after the show ended. Anyway, Rapunzel was GREAT, the plot, songs, characters, and settings! They were awesome. I laughed so often while watching it, especially because of the horse named Maximus which extremely funny. Rapunzel was so pretty too (even she's an animation but still). Overall, I had a great time! Oh, my Dad announced that we'll stay in Singapore (and probably Malay) from 23 Dec until 3 Jan (11 days). Great, I'm so looking for it! :)

7 komentar:

Mummy Gwen mengatakan...

Now you can party..hehe..just kidding. I'm planning to bring Gwen to watch Rapunzel too. It's showing already huh. What a coincidence, we are going back to KL from 24 Dec - 3 Jan. ^_^

P/S: Didn't have time to go Bedugul lsh. Should have skipped Goa Gajah and go there instead.

Small Kucing mengatakan...

I love Nicholas Sparks novel too. A friend just loan me a bunch of them :D

Mommy to Chumsy mengatakan...

oooo...freedom at last ...hhahahaahaa. Have a great holiday in Spore and Malaysia :)

Yannie mengatakan...

Good to know your exam has over, and you have started to enjoy all the good time with friends and family.

yvonne mengatakan...

Yipee! Exam is over, holidays is nearby! High5, I love Rapunzel and so does my girl. The heroine is a such a beauty and her green eyes mesmerized me. I don't mind watching it again :)

Angie mengatakan...

Mummy Gwen,

Hahaha right!! I'm so into party now :P Yeah, it was released last week. Woa reallyy? I don't know if I'll go to KL, but I want to meet Gwen hahaha...Yeahh, actually bedugul is lottt more better than Goa Gajah. Believe me, it's amazing there and refreshing ;)

Smallkucing,

Nicholas sparks novels always have a deep meaning about love and life lesson but somehow the ending always annoyed me =="

Aunty Barb,

Yeahhh holiday at last, I've been looking for this since longggg time ;P Thank youu Aunty ;D

Aunty Yan,

Yeah, finally I finished it! Thank youu Aunty Yan ;D

Aunty Yvonne,

Yes!! I totally want to watch it again, I'll buy the DVD next time. I love Rapunzel <3

Alice Law mengatakan...

We are going for Repunzel this weekend!^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...