Halaman

Selasa, 22 Februari 2011

Officially 15 Years Old

Yesterday, 21 February of 2011, was my birthday. Yes folks, I'm officially 15 YO now, no longer 14 YO anymore. How fast time flies huh? We didn't really do anything yesterday, my birthday cake still sitting neatly inside the refrigerator till now (I believe, my Mathematics course was far more important than this birthday bash). And I didn't ask for pressie to my parents, I just couldn't, I owe them too many things during my life. Anyway, I came back from my Mathematics course around 10 PM last night, my siblings were peacefully falling into their deep sleep, there were only me and my parents. So what did they do for this birthday girl? They gave me a precious priceless intimate moment. Just me and them. I felt like an only child..., and special. 


My birthday cake, with a little Ballet girl, I learned Ballet for few years but stopped since I entered Junior High :(


I was so tired back then, but either happy at the same time :)


Still making silly silly pose :P


With my love :)


I heart this pic way too much, I feel so touched everytime I see this

Ah well, we were teasing, chattering, taking pictures. We didn't cut the cake, we used it and brought it back inside the refrigerator ha ha ha. Just a silly dilly wonderful time with my Dad and Mum. A very rare moment for me as a child with 2 other siblings that need my parent's attentions. Did you recognized that even all of the pics above are self-cam?

9 komentar:

ChloeRuoyi mengatakan...

Happy birthday, Angie! Auntie's birthday is on the 22nd... just one day after yours :)

Alice Law mengatakan...

Wishing you a Happy belated Birthday! May your Birthday will be always special like you!^-^

That's a lovely cake and certainly a priceless moment!

Mummy Gwen mengatakan...

Happy Birthday Angie! May all your wishes come true. I love all your pics..sweet. :)

P/S: The cake is pretty. I want a piece please...hehe. :P

yvonne mengatakan...

Happy belated birthday, Angie!

Nice and beautiful cake, yummy~

Yin Yue mengatakan...

happy belated birthday angie from aunty connie. :) may all ur dreams come true, stay healthy and happy always.

mommy to chumsy mengatakan...

Happy Sweet 15 Angie. Love all your photos.

Small Kucing mengatakan...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry have not been here to wish you earlier coz hubi bday was 22 and son bday was on 23. LOL

Wow...soon will be sweet 16

Yannie mengatakan...

Happy Belated Birthday Angie. My Birthday is only 3 days apart from you.

Kevin Setiawan mengatakan...

Happy Birthday, yeah I know I'm so late
btw, love your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...