Halaman

Senin, 14 Februari 2011

Today's Valentine


This pic was taken yesterday, I rarely wear Hoodie, but yesterday was an execption

Aunty Carenina rode her motorcycle with me to the church yesterday, just two of us. Okay, that was my very first long-'motorcycle'-journey. Which unexpectedly happened to be fun, I like how it felt. I've always been a car-girl in my entire life. And when I got a chance to ride motorcycle, the outcome was tasted like freedom somehow!


Aunty Carenina was staying at our home, we had a great time together, discussing about books and Photoshop :)

I will miss that kind of girls-day-out. Oh, before I totally forget, I want to say Happy Valentine! For me everyday is a Valentine on which we can show our affection to everybody around :)


What I received today, thanks to Claudy, Clarissa, Angelica, Virna, Ilona, Edita, and Student Council section who gave me this treats!

After passed a gloomy weekend, I truly blessed with double even triple happiness today, firstly my Dad just got back home this afternoon, he picked me up from school and I got a snuggle time with him. Secondly I received lot of chocolates from my besties, I heart chocolate! Lastly, a conversation that made my day.

I had a Korean-course tonight. As usual, my Sonsaengnim set a time for me to read some passages before she finally said,

Ssm: Do your parents ever heard you write, read, or speak in Korean Language?
Me: Uh-eh, almost never, maybe just once!*grinning* (I admit, I speak only a little in front of them, I worried that they might be bored since they don't even know a single word, except for Anyeong-haseyo!)
Ssm: Really??? How come??? You should be, they will be so proud of your ability!*staring at me with half amazed and half confused face* (A few times, she praised how well I speak in Korean accent.)


I was happy to know this, at least someone noticed me and opined that I can make my beloved parents proud of me. It's a really important matter for me to make sure my parents won't be sorry to have me as their child.

6 komentar:

Small Kucing mengatakan...

Happy Valentine Day , Angie

Mummy Gwen mengatakan...

Happy Valentine's Day, Angie! Looks like you had a great day. :)

Yannie mengatakan...

So many goodies from friends. Your Aunty Carenina is very pretty too.

yvonne mengatakan...

Happy valentine's day, Angie!

Riding on motorcycle is fun, but have to be extra careful whenever car passes by :) I used to ride one, but I think my skill rusted then... Have been driving car since 10 years ago :p

Alice Law mengatakan...

Hi Angie,

I'm always proud of you!

Wow, such thoughtful friends and student councils' buddies(a charismatic child like you deserve this)! They gonna put you on weight I reckon, lol!;D

ChloeRuoyi mengatakan...

Wow, so many goodies and chocolates from your friends! That shows how many people like you :)

You are good in so many languages and also good in your studies. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you! I am too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...